Who needs toxic fabric softeners when there’s Cosy House’s organic Wool Dryer Balls? Our extra-large Wool Dryer Balls are the best way to soften and freshen your laundry. Sourced from humanely sheared New Zealand sheep, our unscented wool dryer balls are hand-felted and antimicrobial. They are dye-free, chemical-free, and unscented - reducing wrinkling, static, tangling, and drying time by 30%. They last for up to 3 years (or 1,000 loads) and are a little bigger than a tennis ball in size (7.5 cms).
- Made with 100% sheep’s wool
- Imported from New Zealand
- Softens laundry naturally and saves energy
- Reduces drying time, wrinkles, static, and tangling
- Lasts for up to 1000 loads of laundry (3 years)
- Dye-free, chemical free, and unscented
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, + antimicrobial
- Size: 7.5 cms (a little bigger than a tennis ball)
To use, simply place the set of dryer balls in the dryer with your wet, clean laundry. You can even add a couple drops of your favorite essential oils to the wool dryer balls for a subtle scent. When not in use, you can leave them in the dryer or place them in a jar.
|Load Size||# of balls|